Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Dr. Lee encourages his patients to ask important questions about the practice and our services. We want to assist you while you are gathering information concerning your dental health care.
Smile Life Dental believes in empowering our patients to make informed decisions and feel confident in picking the right type of healthcare for yourself and your family.
Please feel free to look through our FAQ page to see if we can answer any questions that you may have about any of our services. If you don't happen to see your question, or your question is not fully addressed here, you can email us on the Contact Page or give us a call at our Wilmington dental office.
- Are you accepting new patients?
- Do you see children? At what age should I bring my child in for an appointment?
- How should I handle a dental emergency?
- Are CEREC same-day crowns effective?
- Are digital x-rays safe?
- How often should I visit the dentist?
- Do I need braces?
- What are the benefits of dental implants?
- Will my veneers look natural?
- Am I too old for cosmetic dentistry?
- How can laser gum treatment benefit me?
- Why should I wear a nightguard?
- What are the benefits of Invisalign?
- Is teeth whitening safe?
- Why is good periodontal health so important?
- Who is a good candidate for Six Month Smiles?
- Show All FAQs
- Laser Gum Treatment
- Appliance Therapy for Migraine Headaches, Jaw Pain, and Sleep Apnea
- CEREC Same-Day Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dazzling Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Implant Restorations
- Digital X-Rays and Digital Imaging
- General Dentistry and Preventative Care
- Orthodontics - Braces
- Six Month Smiles - Orthodontic Treatment
- Periodontal Health (Gum Health)
- Restorative Dentistry – Dental Fillings
- Teeth Whitening